Filing your taxes is a part of life. Learn how to file online, find your amended tax return and determine your tax bracket.

Latest Articles

How to file your taxes for the first time

Here's when it's a good idea to pay your taxes with a credit card

A paper weight around the IRS’ neck could delay your tax refund

9 overlooked tax breaks and deductions

Don't let child tax credits and stimulus checks trip up your taxes in 2022

IRS scraps plan for selfie security system

How cryptocurrency gets taxed, whether you're buying, selling, earning or mining

What Is the Gift Tax Limit for 2022?

The best tax software to file with this season

How to Do Your Own Taxes

Prepare for a Smaller Tax Refund During the ‘Most Grueling Tax Season to Date’

How to find your tax bracket

How You Can File Your Taxes for Free Using IRS Free File

How Soon Can I File My Taxes in 2022?

Filing Taxes After Divorce

The Wackiest Real Estate Write-Offs Tax Pros Have Ever Seen

How much of your paycheck goes to taxes?

Where is my amended tax return?

IRS: More Surprise Tax Refunds Are Expected by New Year's. Will You Get One?

What is adjusted gross income?

How income taxes shrink a $100,000 salary in all 50 states

How to Claim Up to $2,000 With the Saver’s Credit

7 Tax Changes You Need to Know Before Filing for 2021

The IRS Isn't Sending a Fourth Stimulus Check, but It Could Have a Tax Refund for You

More Surprise Tax Refunds Are in the Works, the IRS Says — Will You Get One?

The IRS Is Paying Out More Surprise Tax Refunds — Will You Get One?

Even Tax Refund 'Safety Net' Overwhelmed as Millions Still Owed Money

Why It's July and Millions of Americans Are Still Waiting for Tax Refunds

If You Recently Filed Your Taxes, You May Get a Surprise Stimulus Check from the IRS

Overtaxed IRS Warns of Long Delays for Millions of Tax Refunds

It’s Your Last Chance to Claim Your Share of $1.3 Billion From the IRS

Do You Sell Items Online? The IRS May Start Wanting A Cut

A Returning Tax Break Helps Retirees Give More to Charity, Less to the IRS

IRS Pushes Tax Deadline — Buckles Under Stimulus Check Pressure

The IRS Is In A Mess — Can You Avoid A Major Delay With Your Refund?

A Tax Accountant Shared His Top Tips for Freelancer Taxes in 2021

6 Things That Could Get You a Bigger Tax Refund During The Pandemic

5 Surprising Tax Changes for 2021

The IRS May Have More Than a Stimulus Check for You Following Refund Delays

How to Reduce Your Property Taxes

12 red flags that could lead to an IRS audit

Tax Season Has Arrived — Here's How to Get Your Refund the Quickest

How Joe Biden Plans to Raise — or Lower — Your Taxes

How to Turn Your Tax Refund Into Your Next Car

10 Tax Deductions That Have Disappeared

The 7 Biggest Tax Changes for 2021

The 15 Worst States for Taxing Your Retirement

Your Tax Extension Is Running Out — Here's What to Do

How to Make the Best of the Temporary Payroll Tax Break

Missed Last Week's Tax Deadline? The IRS May Give You a Break

What to Do If You Missed the Tax Filing Deadline

These Are the Ways You Shouldn't Spend Your Tax Refund

Never Mind Stimulus Checks. Where's My Tax Refund?

These States Have the Worst Gasoline Taxes in 2020

How to File Your State Income Taxes

You Could Turn $1 Into $50K With Credit Karma's Special Sweepstakes

The Biggest Surprises for Tax Filers in 2020

States With No Income Tax

Gasoline Tax by State

How to Pay Less Taxes

Best Ways to Spend Money

What Happens If You Don't File Your Taxes?

What Is Taxable Income?

The 2017 Tax Law: How to Get the Most From It

Watch Out for These Surprises Hidden in the New Tax Code

Brace Yourself for These New Tax Twists You'll See This Year

When Can You Toss Tax Returns and Other Records?

The Craziest Things People Try to Deduct on a Tax Return

The States That Give You the Worst Deal for Your Tax Dollars